Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

The Weekly Money Check-up hosted by My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas for our vehicles. We spent $220 last week! We couldn't carpool for the first days of my new job because I had orientation. Plus we went out of town on the weekend. Our gas consumption should go down next month.
2. Today I feel excited towards money. It is almost the new year and I am excited to plan out our goals for 2011. I am already looking forward to starting a new Quicken workbook.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was had a Grey's Anatomy marathon on my couch. Love that show.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get the house cleaned. What a mess.
5. My favorite holiday treat is puppy chow (muddy buddies).

No comments:

Post a Comment