Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

The Weekly Money Check-Up courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year which cost quite a bit extra. I didn't realize how much it costs to cook a turkey!

2. Today I feel excited towards money. I always get excited at the beginning of the month. It just seems like a fresh start that wipes away any bad mistakes from the month before.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was read a book. I have really been into The Hunger Games series lately.

4. I will consider this week a success if I just relax. I start my new job next week and I am just trying not to be nervous and enjoy the down time. It will be awhile before I am able to take vacation so I need to just enjoy this!

5. My favorite holiday song is undecided. I will admit, I love just about any holiday music!

No comments:

Post a Comment