Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

Every week My Pretty Pennies has a weekly money check-up. I think it is a great idea so thought I would join in.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a couch and loveseat. Really though, what haven't we spent money on lately?

2. Today I feel anxious towards money. Our CC bill is a little high this month because we purchased new couches. We have the money saved to pay it off when the bill comes but it still makes me anxious knowing we have that debt out there.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was read a book. I love the library!

4. I will consider this week a success if I get the house cleaned.

5. I am afraid of starting my new job. The first day is always the worst. I hate not knowing the little things, like where the bathroom is.

No comments:

Post a Comment